Rosewill Challenger case size uncertainty

Teh Snowman

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking at this case for my new build. It seems like a nice cheap case for my build, but I'm worried about its size. I'm getting a GTX 570 which is 10.5 inches long and I've read a couple of reviews about people having trouble fitting shorter cards in there, but some reviews said that largers ones like the 570/580 could fit.

I'm just wondering if anyone had this case and could give me some insight on this. Currently this is the only thing stopping me from deciding on this case.

I was also looking at the Cooler Master HAF 922 which plenty of reviews say anything can fit in there, but its costs twice as much.

Thank you :)

This case:
Antec 300
would serve you better. it is much sturdier than that Rosewill and ANY video card(s) will fit. I use this case so I know what I'm talking about. The price is great for the quality of this Antec!

Yes captaincranky,
I have built several computers using Rosewill cases, but in lower-end builds. Antec cases are built stronger and much sturdier, with plenty of room for the biggest video cards and great airflow

Personally, I try to stay with Antec or Cooler Master cases for my personal builds.

As I tried to explain earlier, but I think I failed to get my point across clearly. When you compare the Antec 900, to the Cooler Master "Storm Scout", the 900 kills it in the good airflow category. (I have both of these cases).

As far as Rosewill goes, I really have no experience bad enough to talk them down. I'll buy their product when I'm emailed an offer I can't refuse. Never grabbed one of their cases though.

In this case, and for 55 bucks +F/S, grabbing the Antec 300 Illusion should be a no brainer.

That 300 is looking pretty sweet, especially for the price. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Now I'm also looking at the 900... but I'll probably go with the 300 because of the price.

Thanks for the help!

I have built several systems using the Antec 900 but it's a big baby. Too big for my desk. It has three fans in front and the 300 has two. Once you go Antec for cases you'll be hard-pressed to use any other brand computer case :)

Back