Cant find dvdshrink 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

neild79

i had dvdshrink on my computer the other day + copied + pasted it onto a disk. i had to reformat my hard drive as i deleted 2 files needed for windows to boot up. i installed windows again + now when i put the disk with dvdshrink in the drive + double click dvdshrink it says: problem with shortcut, the drive or network connection that the shortcut refers to is unavailable. make sure the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available + then retry. can someone tell me where to find dvdshrink 3.2 as i cant remember where i found it the last time. if i go to www.softpedia.com + try to download it there is a problem with the page. also if i go to any other site they want you to buy it(on softpedia.com it says dvdshrink is freeware). i would really like some help as i have just bought nero7 ultra + cant use it to copy dvds as i dont know where to start. i was told if i still had dvdshrink i could have done everything there + there wouldnt be any need to open nero as dvdshrink would do it. thank tou for reading this and hopefully your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back