Pc Reebots ..dmp Help!!ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

darel001

Pc Reebots Constantly..dmp

hello everybody I just want to say hello to everybody , since this is my first day on this forum.

I need some help from all you cool people.

I recently built a system for one of my uncles but the pc reebots constantly. I tought maybe it was the mobo or the ram so I replaced it with new ones*(everything is new but I returned the stuff for the sam item)
But the system keeps rebooting , can anyone help me. Microsoft also creates error messages with the minidump.

Thx a lot guys

Attachments

• MINIDMP.zip
    79.1 KB · Views: 5
All the dumps in your other thread point to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem!!

It could be downt to faulty ram or faulty hard drive!!

Google and get memtest and run it for atleast 7 passes, also have a look at the sticky threads for hard drive diagnostic tools!!

Ty

I was thinking that maybe it was the HD, because I alreday replaced the ram to a different one but it still reebots. I also ran the deebug tool and it points out to that .exe file you said but I didnt know what it meant. Thhx I guess il run that program u said with 7 passes. I will also try a different HD.
THX A LOT

Ok

Yeah ,im gonna have to do it tonight cause the computer thats reeboting is at my uncles house.
I feel really bad cause I told him I would buil the system , and now its not working. This is kinda making me feel like I shouldnt volunteer to people to help the build a pc . I guess il just help them in buying instead of building. I built my own pc and also had a HD error but i got over it.

These things happen, don't let it put you off building pc's as its possible to save vast amounts of money compared to the standard pre-built crud you get in the shops!!!

Well i ran everything and no error. I changed the hard drive to one that I had on my computer and it still reboots. Help!! Could it be the CPU or Power supply? cause the error message micrsoft sent said it could be the PSU, CPU, RAM, or MOBO, and that besides that they couldnt give more details.

Should I try it with a different PSU, and maybe even a different CPU?
THX

well im going to try putting my psu and cpu in the computer and maybe that will give me the solution. Ive basically ruled out the MOBO,RAM,Disk Drive,HD,mouse , and keyboard. I really dont know what the heck is going on. If i try the PSU and CPu and it still shuts down , i dont know what im gonna do.

I dont think its the temperature because it turns off while doing small things , and less than 47 percent or less cpu is being used . The temp shutdown is disabled in bios at the time. And plus I even replaced the thermal paste. I think its now down only to the cpu and PSU, so Im going to do that today.

TY

It was the stupid mobo. LOL, i guess it was incompatible with the ram, altough it shouldnt, i have read other forums where people complain about the same motherboard. Its the ECS p4m800 pro v2. so I went and got a gygabyte mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back