Bsod - analyze dump file

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I have come across someone posting this error 0x80. This is from auhma.org:

0x00000080: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE
This general indication of a hardware failure is often quite difficult to pin down. Follow usual hardware troubleshooting protocols, in particular: Roll-back any recent hardware or driver changes; ensure that RAM sticks are matched and undamaged; check for viruses or hard drive damage; run ChkDsk to identify file system problems; ensure that all connections are sound inside the computer and all cards well-seated. In tough cases you may need to consult a professional shop for hardware diagnosis and repair.

The thing is the mindump said it was a BUGCODE_ID_DRIVER. Still it is an 0x80 issue.

The one definitive thing is that the minidump said the probable cause is ele5132.sys and when I googled I got a grand total of two posting on the net.

As best as I can ascertain this driver is an Intel Network Card driver. One of two things you can do at this point: a) update your card drivers and see if that brings stabilityor b) replace.

Perhaps the Nvidia forums will have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back