- Quad-channel memory support
- Full range of HEDT features
- SkylakeX topped our performance charts, bringing a much better value over BroadwellE on the highend
- It's extremely power hungry
- Outpaced by many 8-core CPUs in heavily multi-core workloads
- Considerably more expensive than Ryzen equivalents
Intel Core i7 7800X 4.30GHz Socket LGA2066 pricing
|Current||$787||Nov 26, 2020|
|Highest*||$898||Jun 6, 2020|
|Lowest*||$787||Nov 26, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $