OCZ Vertex 450 SSD
Pros & Cons
The OCZ Vertex 450 SSD 128GB model packs read and write speeds of 525MB/s and 290MB/s, while the 256GB and 512GB models feature a read throughput of 540MB/s, a write speed of 525MB/s and the 512GB model is slightly faster with 530MB/s.
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 34 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Very strong performance from a mainstream SSD offering
- Strong mixed I/O performance in our server workloads
- Great all-round performance
- Proven Indilinx controller
- Worthy upgrade over previous Vertex SSD generation
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Higher than average 4k max latency
- Price is competitive but hardly enough to differentiate it over creme of the crop models