TechSpot

0x0000007E stop error nvgts.sys error

By chickennig
Nov 12, 2009
  1. Alright it all started with my virus protector claiming everything was a virus so i restarted and got a blue screen with the error 0x000000B i managed to fix that with the windows OS repair. I have an eror that says floppy disk error but my computer doesnt even have a floppy disk drive so im not sure whats going on. Now i have another error 0x0000007E and nvgts.sys error. Is the nvtgs.sys something that i have to fix with the original OS disk? I cant get past the windows logo and cant even get it to get to the start up window i tried running it in safe mode and every other mode on F8. Im not sure if i would need to reformat my hard drive and reinstall my OS i bought my computer with everything installed and it game with windows xp service pack 2 and a vista 32 bit disk that said also already installed but my computer ran in windows xp. not sure if thats relevant.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.