0x1000000a , ram tested and ok, I suppose is MoBo or drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmalkav

I have read about this kind of errors on the forum, and seems like mine is not caused by RAM -memtest run all last night without problem-.

I formatted to install a clean system, but it took not too much time to the computer to sudenly reboot. Event Viewer indicated , again, 0x1000000a, with the same parameters the other time.

I have try to read the minidump file in the ways you commented on he forum, but it is really hard, the only thing I figured out it seems to be related to ntoskrnl.exe

Here you have the minidump file and the log txt I made following the steps on the forum. Thanks all for your attention.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidump crashes with memory corruption.

Without 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps, it`s difficult to be sure.

Go HERE and follow the instructions, especially for testing your ram.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

The minidump points to memory corruption. Try taking out one memory module at a time if you have more than one and see if the problem re-occurs. If you only have one memory module then try to get a new one and give that s try.

Thanks a lot for the quick replies. Will test ram again with Memtest, this time one module each time. WIllt ell you if sometihng appears :)

PS: sorry for the little quantity of minidump,s forgot to save them when I formated.

PPS: How do I mesure amps on the 12V outs? I have a multimeter here but never did it.

The easiest way to find out what amps your psu puts out on the 12v rail, is to open your side panel and look at the label on the psu.

Regards Howard :)

If we believe the PSU manufacturer, 20A. I have connected on this system two dvd drives, one ATA hard disk, one PCI Express graphic card -7600GS-, and nothing else.

It is true, that an underpowered/failing psu can cause all manner of BSOD`s and bugchecks and make it look like a ram problem etc.

Test your ram as per the instructions and see what the results are.

Regards Howard :)

Ram tested without failure. I'm gonna to exchange the mobo tomorrow, I can't figure any other reason for the failure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back