0x1000008e errors with GTX 460

Since I have installed a new GTX 460 graphics card been getting many 0x1000008e errors. I am not sure what is going on. I have installed the newest driver each time I received a blue screen. The last few blue screens the driver was still current. Most of the blue screens happen when I use the windows button to go down to my desktop while playing WoW. My wifes computer does not have any of these problems as we have the same hardware the only difference is the mother board. I am using a Gigabyte GA-EX38-DS4. I have included a total of 12 minidumps. Hope you are able to let me know what is going on. Lots of thanks

Attachments

• Minidump 1 of 3.zip
    85.4 KB · Views: 2
  • minidump 2 of 3.zip
    71.4 KB · Views: 0
  • minidump 3 of 3.zip
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
I am using XP SP3 and i run windows update also after each blue srceen.
Is there any thing you can make of the minidumps?
like i said in the original posting my wife and i have the same software and hardware configuration just the mother boards are different.

"like i said in the original posting my wife and i have the same software and hardware configuration just the mother boards are different"...

jhhale98, just for clarification here, motherboards are a main hardware piece in a computer. Because the motherboards are different, you can't say that both computers have the same hardware configuration. If you have on-board video on the Blue Screen computer, remove the GTX 460 and try using the on-board video. See if the blue screens stop. When you install a 3rd party video card you must disable the on-board video in the bios. Did you do this?

Back