TechSpot

1000007e problems Vista 64

By killu
Apr 11, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello i'm growing desperet because for the last week i get BSOD a lot (every day once) and i am just feed up with them. well anyway i need some help with my problem so i turned to you well this is just some problem reports hope ti helps. If you need anything more pls ask

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.6
    Locale ID: 1060

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 1000007e
    BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
    BCP2: FFFFF8000231FC2F
    BCP3: FFFFFA6001B396A8
    BCP4: FFFFFA6001B39080
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 256_1

Pls help

Attached Files:

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 12,142   +31

Corrupted memory. Run Memtest on your RAM. If you have any errors you have to replace said memory. Keep in mind this takes a long time. The minimum is to run for 7 Passes; there 8 individual tests per Pass.

See link:http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic62524.html
  3. killu

killu TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 30

i think its not the ram i run memtest 2 days ago 14 passes but it worked fine

No errors

And i got my first BSOD 1 week ago so that was the first ting i did. But all of them are so random i'm just useing normal programs nothing special
  4. Route44

Attach your five latest minidumps (minus the one you just attached). You can put up to five in one zip. Please do us a favor and don't zip each one individually.

Just so you are aware, I did read your minidump and it specifically cited memory corruption. It waould also help if you gave us your system specs.
  5. killu

System specs are hp notebook 8710w
    2.6 GHz core 2
    4 gb ram
    Nvidia qaddro 1600m
    windows vista busniss 64(original)
    driving 1 external disk WD myBook 1Tb (if it methers at all)

and the minidumps will be on the way just as soon as the memtest finishes its on the 8 pass no errors again.
    And if it helps i'm gettin BSOD on stand by or just nothing running on the laptop not while i work something in autocad or games. (i ment its hard to be ram if i get the blue screen even on things that are esay on the ram)

here are all the minidumps since it started Sry i didn't go in 1 file due to size.
    Hope it helps
  6. Route44

Eleven of your 14 minidumps are 0xA errors and these are caused by either hardware issues or a faulty driver attempting to access an IRQ Level it has no business doing.

All eleven cited the same driver as your cause: NETw4v64.sys which is an Intel wireless driver.

Advice: Go to HP's website, find your particular notebook model and update the latest drivers for your system.
  7. killu

that would make sance i changed my router the day it started from g to n and then when i was connected to a cabel it stoped

i'll get the driver thx
  8. killu

did a little check up on th problem and i found out that a lot of people had the same problem. Got new drivers and since that no more BSOD.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.