TechSpot

120MM Blue LED Fans

By 1bellb
Jul 11, 2008
  1. Where to Buy 120MM Blue LED Fans

Does anyone know where I can buy some Blue LED Fans (120MM), They need to be as quiet as possible because I need 10 of them and with 10 it can be very noisy so I need quiet ones so that my PC doesnt sound like a hover.
    If anyone knows any sites with quiet fans maximum 18DBA but I would prefer quieter if possible please leave a message.
    Also they MUST be on United Kingdom websites.
    Thanks

2. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 638

3. luvhuffer

luvhuffer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 638

Silenx 120mm quiet led fan red. This would be wht you are looking for. I'd check around the UK stores to see if these are available. 58CFM at 14dBA is pretty quiet.

4. woody1191

woody1191 TS Rookie Posts: 638

Well thats better than what i posted in terms of being quiet but the original poster wanted it blue. I don't think thats available here though, at the moment the only fans i can find matching his description are a bit too loud and are all Antec fans.

5. luvhuffer

luvhuffer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 638

The Blue ones available in the UK. This one says 72CFM. That's pushing some good air for 14dBA!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.