2 BSODs and random crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

strac27

I get 2 BSOD's which are Page_fault_in_non_paged_area and Irql_not_less_or_equal and some random crashes but no BSOD and I have cleaned out my entire pc of dust and found a heap load lol but its gone now and done a chdsk and found no errors and a defrag but still same problems as before and you can see my system specs near my username and I have a 750w PSU forgot to mention that on the system specs and I have tried all xp versions 7different Originals but sill same problem except with xp x64 I dont get any problems with that xp version but cant go back to it now because I rebooted because I had a nasty trojan virus lol and the disk is EXTREMELY scratched so I cant go back to xp x64 as well I have done that memtest thing and I left it for 10 hours and did 12 tests all passed and no errors and currently doing that prime95 test.
And also my pc is slow as a snail and I have done a virus scan with AVG free edition and found nothing and I have 5 programmes starting upand 5GB used for software and thats it no idea why its so slow if you have an idea of any sort pelase post thank you.

Attachments

• Mini082308-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 6
strac27, sorry but I am answering you from another person's PC without a Windows DeBugger to read your minidumps. However, here is some information that can be help:

As per auhma.org 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

* Try this: Run memtest on your RAM for a minimum of 7 passes (8 tests per PASS); if you have any errors you have corrupted memory that must be replaced. Corrupted memory can cause all kinds of issues.

www.memtest.org

* Also, IRQL__NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errrors are due to either a faulty driver or buggy software. Perhaps someone will come along and be able to read your minidumps before I return home in a few days.

* Whatever, do the memtest first and report back what you find. Keep in mind that Memtest takes considerable time. Many people let it run over night and check it in the morning.

Kk I have done that memtest and it did a total of 11 tests and passed 11 times with no errors and the software I am running are AVG,Vuze(BSOD's faster with vuze on),Xpertvision,
asus wifi-ap solo, XP Pro SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back