2 BSOD's within a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I need some help. I heard you guys were really good, so I thought why not. Hey, your even have a dedicated subforum for my problem!

I have been having these sudden restarts, and always I get a Error Reporting box after the computer boots back up saying "The computer has recovered from a serious error." Seeing many blue screens, I know that I just had one. They have been happening quite frequently now. Not as many before, maybe only 1 or 2 a month a week ago, but now it has become 1 or 2 a week.

I have pulled up the logfiles from 2 events that happened yesterday, and I will post them here to save time.

Event 1: 9/18/2009 - 5:34:51PM
Source: System Error
Category: (102)
Type: Error
Event ID: 1003
User: N/A
Computer: (it says my computers name)

Description:
Error code 100000d1, parameter1 a8bc9e72, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000008, parameter4 a8bc9e72.

That was event 1. Event 2: 9/18/2009 - 11:50:54PM

The only thing different from the last event is the parameters.

Error code 100000d1, parameter1 a8b57e72, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000008, parameter4 a8b57e72.

I know that I've always had iTunes up with a few tabs open in IE8 when it happens. I heard from a topic on here that error 100000d1 can be a driver problem or a memory problem. Can you guys tell me what is wrong?

Thanks,

PoisonSerpent

0xD1 errors are usually caused by faulty drivers but they can also be caused by faulty or mismatched RAM.

At this point we don't have enough information to go by so please supply the following.

1. What are you doing that these sudden restarts occur? Have you installed any software lately or have you been infected?

2. Give us your system specs susch as make and model of your motherboard, type and amount of RAM installed, cpu, video card, etc., plus the security software.

3. Attach your five most recent Minidumps in one Zip file. Please don't Zip each one individually. See attachment button below the next time you post.

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

Can you post that the BSOD error message is? Just the first few lines is all. It gives us a clue as what might be the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back