2 Different os`s on 2 different hdd`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie30001

Helo.

So i had vista installed on my raptor 150gig hdd drive and wanted to install windows xp servicepack 2 on one of my other drives (i have 3 in total) so any way, installed it and all, and now i cant find a way to boot into my vista os. no matter what i do it always tries to boot into the xp one. i dont evan want that no more,can any 1 help me please?

It does come up in the BIOS and that, i have it set as the default drive and the one to boot from 1st ect, but somehow still boots from the other drive.

There is no sign of vista in the operating systems bit under the tab in xp.

I cant understand tho why it cant boot from the original drive evan when i completly unplug the other drives from computer.

They are all SATA yes, i have not tried ressetting the BIOS yet, was trying to find a way of doing it with out having to re-set, but if you think it will work i will give it a try.

Ok so i have reset my bios, still wont let me boot from my primary drive, is now saying that some ddl is corrupt, i can still get onto the xp os and get to all the files on my 1st drive, is there really no way i can boot into the vista os?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back