2 errors on windows vista ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topps999

i have vista ultimate, and i recently started getting these errors, i have already posted 1 topic on 1 but i get 1 everytime i boot up,

boot up error::

InCD_GUI_MAINFRAME_1A6E0D67_3515_471D_8D7D_C8E76EC0DA2A:In....

The instruction at 0x77841a56 referenced memory at 0x00ae2b92. the memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

this is my new error, i have done lots of different scans, antivirus, memory diagnoses, hijackthis ect... all found nothing, my other error is in my other post further down in this section someone please help thanks :) x

how do i fix this? all my computer is new, oldest things are my cpu 512mgb memory mobo n psu which was bought in january, my gpu card is brand new (only 2 weeks old) and i have 2gb memory which is quite new (1-3months old)

Run tests of all components. Trade out the video card with another.. perhaps your old one.
Run Memtest86 for four hours or 7 passes, which ever ends first. (www.memtest.org or download via a google search)
It could be a bad driver for any component in your computer. Look at all the devices in Device Manager to see if you have any red or yellow flags.
Based on a second look, you could have a DVD software error (InCD)

My guess is that this problem began when you installed the new video graphics card two weeks ago. Did you have this error before then? We see very large numbers of errors with new video cards, and with the video drivers. You might go to the website of the video card manufacturer to see if they offer an updated driver for download, install that.

There are many errors reported as InCD_GUI_MAINFRAME errors. You might want to do a Google search with those words. Apparently, this is a problem seen with Windows VISTA while using Nero and InCD... and is repairable with a download from Nero if you have a valid product ID number.

yes it was happeneing b4 my new video card and it is comfirmed that incd is to do with nero, but the file they give me to fix it didnt work either :S,
im gonna run that test thing now thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back