2 iexplore.exe in task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I have 2 iexplore.exe in my task manager.
From reading around the net I think this is some kind of virus\malware.
I ran every test possible (adaware, avast, super ad blocker, a-squared and so on, also in safe mode) and cleaned what it found but still - 2 processes.

All programs suggest that my system is clean. I feel otherwise. 1 of the processes is always a lot heavier than it should b.

I would very much appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot!
Jake

I'm attaching a "hijackthis" log file.

HijackThis log:
MSIE: Unable to get Internet Explorer version!

What version of IE are you using? Is it IE8?

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt until I hear from you. The following entry is in the trusted zone:
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.serials.ws

This is to use for pirated software. IF that is what you are using, we do not provide help.

Hello!
Thanks for your reply. Didn't quite understand what you said but I deleted the site from the trusted zone. I am using IE8 - downloaded a few days ago.
What's wrong?
Thanks again

Didn't quite understand what you said but I deleted the site from the trusted zone. I am using IE8 - downloaded a few days ago.
What's wrong?
I'm saying you're stealing software by using this site to get the 'keys' to run the software.
By downloading the serials from a crack site instead of buying software and being given the serial by the company that makes it, means you stealing the software- that's called pirating. We do NOT help people who do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back