TechSpot

2 routers connected

By i_need_answers
Jul 16, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    I have 2 Belkin wireless routers 1 is Wireless B and the other is Wireless G.
    I have 3 computers running out of the Wireless G and 1 wireless computer on it. Also the 2nd (wireless B) router is running out of port 3 on the wireless G and connected to port 1 on the Wireless B router itself. I have DHCP sever funtion turned off on the Wireless B. It still says no connection on the Wireless B router page thingy that comes up when i type 192.168.2.1 in my browser. Any Help?

Also the IP's are 192.168.2.1 for Wireless B
    192.168.2.2 for Wireless G
    And will the Wireless part of the Wireless B mess up the Wireless G? If so how can i turn the wireless part of the Wireless B router off.
    Thanks
  2. i_need_answers

i_need_answers TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 144

Hey,
    I just found the "Make this rounter an Access Point and bypass all router and firewall funtions" Im enableing that and seeing if that will work. Is an Access point what I need? Im just trying to be able to connect more wired devices.
    Thanks
  3. i_need_answers

i_need_answers TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 144

Didn't work,
    ughhh any help?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.