TechSpot

200mm case fans? Any recommendations?

By Arris
Jan 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. I don't think the default fans in the Corsair 600T case I have push that much air. So I've been trying to find sites in uk that sell 200mm fans. And been trying to find information about which ones do a decent CFM at a reasonable noise level but both info and retailers seem quite scarce.

2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,577   +47

3. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 930

Have a pair of the COOLER MASTER Megaflow 200 fans in a HAF 922 (front & top) that do a good job ... quiet and create good airflow (150 CFM) through the case. Looks like amazon.uk has a few in stock.

4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,605   +110

Thanks Benny, I'll check out that retailer. One you've used before?

Unfortunately I know the intake fan on the Corsair 600T needs a 20mm deep fan, so unless I fashion something to hold a 30mm cooler master fan in place I don't think I can use it.

5. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 930

Kind of thought that might be a problem, the HAF 922 is kind of built around these fans.

6. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,577   +47

No i've never used them before, but i have known about them for quite a while..I'll probably be having a closer look at them at some time in the future though, when i start part hunting again.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.