Resolved 213.163.89.106:80 virus problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow got this virus today, ESET nod keeps blocking it every time I do a google search (happens in yahoo search, or any other search engine).

used ESET NOD to scan but couldn't detect anything. Also tried using system restore to few days ago, but with no success.

so I followed the steps to get the logs and they are in the attachment

I would greatly appreciate it if someone can tell me how to fix this thing.

Thanks,

Attachments

• gmer.log
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Attach.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DDS.txt
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-05-23 (15-31-33).txt
    879 bytes · Views: 1
somehow got this virus today, ESET nod keeps blocking it

Please explain use of word "blocking" . What is Eset doing? Are you getting an Alert, a message? What?
Do you have a firewall in the Eset program? Are you getting the message that Eset has blocked IP 213.163.89.106:80?

Please download ComboFix from Here and save to your Desktop.

• [1]. Do NOT rename Combofix unless instructed.
    [2].Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    [3].Close any open browsers.
    [4]. Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts to run.
  • NOTE: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If it does not, restart your computer to restore your connection.
    [5]. If Combofix asks you to install Recovery Console, please allow it.
    [6]. If Combofix asks you to update the program, always allow.
  • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
    [7]. A report will be generated after the scan. Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in next reply.
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.
Note: Make sure you re-enable your security programs, when you're done with Combofix..
=========================================
Please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2

• Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:
    Code:
    :filefind
     nvstor32.*
  • Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

Include both logs in next reply. Meanwhile, I will be setting up some script for you to run.

sorry for not replying sooner, but i decided to reformat, and just finished getting my PC back up.

thanks for the reply though, but after further consideration, I decided to go for the reformat, since my PC has been giving me all sorts of problem before this virus thing hit (entering sleep and not waking up again, blue screen every so often, freezes, etc).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back