2K Games offers "Huge Game Pack" on Steam for $54

By Jos
Jul 3, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shacknews has spotted another hot deal going on at Steam. Video game developer and publisher 2K Games is bundling 20 of its games, from BioShock and Prey to a bunch of Civilization and X-Com releases, into the appropriately named “2K Huge Game Pack.” The normal running price for this package is $60, but it has been brought down 10% to $54 until July 7.

Read the whole story
  2. tengeta

tengeta TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 632

What a fantastic idea! I'd hope other developers look at this and follow suit with some of their older games. It gets them money instead of the games being pirated, and the gamer gets a pretty nice collection with a great price tag.

If I had the money to throw at this I'd do it in an instant.
  3. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TechSpot Maniac Posts: 899   +52

Wow that is one hell of a deal.
  4. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TechSpot Maniac Posts: 543

I love steam. Fallout 3 is half price this weekend. I just bought my copy. Downlading now!
  5. czplayer

czplayer Newcomer, in training Posts: 90

Only a few notable games, otherwise its mostly junk that doesn't sell.
  6. A very nice deal indeed and some really nice classics. Nice to know that you can keep games on standby and download when needed. Games are also patched which is a huge plus. Way to go Valve, I will keep buying from you for sure
  7. July 7th ended the entire deal, not just the 10% off :(

Finding the pack on the Steam site proved impossible, unless I'm just dumb. Sorry I missed it as I wanted to buy a copy of Bioshock, and I've always wanted to try Civilization IV.

It really was an awesome deal, though!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.