3ds Max Problems with dual boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have partioned my hard drive of my mac book pro to windows/mac os(leopard). When I installed 3ds max on the windows side it works fine for a couple days until it loses it activation. I usually end of calling autodesk for a reactivation code every week or so, so I can keep on using it. Is there any way to stop 3ds max from deactivating so I don't have to call up autodesk each time to reactivate it?

What does 3ds Max say, or what does their website say?
This site does not allow commentary on anything that violates the policy of the seller.

I've called the autodesk contact info, for reactivation and asked them about if finding a solution to this problem violates the policy of autodesk. They told me that since autodesk were not involved with dual boot that it does not have a problem with solutions to fixing this, unless you there is a material that I do not know about, I have only skimmed on the policies of autodesk...I am not doing anything to the point where I changing the code of autodesk or anything. I have heard that everytime windows is booted up, it resets something in 3ds max which causes it to activate. I have also heard that purchasing a network license which is quite pricey for me works well with boot camp and doesn't not activate I wish there was a solution that doesn't violate any windows, mac os, or autodesk.

If anyone has the perfect solution please help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back