4 Movies I must see

Don't bother with Wolverine, unless you don't have anything better to do. Complete waste of time. The CGI is pretty sub-par in places too, compared to the original X-Men trilogy. But since I'm a comic-book fan, my opinion may be a bit biased. ;)

T4 is something I DO want to watch though. It'll be interesting to see how they tie it in with the TV series, if they do decide to do so. G.I. Joe also looks badass, but so did Wolverine. I really hope it doesn't turn out like that.

No mention of the new Star Trek movie? I though everybody would be flocking out to see "Syler" as "Mr. Spock".
T4 is something I DO want to watch though. It'll be interesting to see how they tie it in with the TV series, if they do decide to do so.
Well, John Connor is in it! The TV series did end in the future. On the other hand, john Connor seems much older. Summer Glau isn't in it, that's one major "phooie" point against it. You did mean the now defunct TV series didn't you?

Treetops; you did mean "Star Trek" and not "Star Wars" didn't you?

I'd have to say the top 3 movies I'm looking forward to seeing this summer are:

1) Star Trek - seriously, I'm waiting to see how they pay homage to the old, but yet bring in the new.

2) Terminator Salvation - Can't beat Terminator movies...

3) G.I. JOE - this one isn't because I think it'll be especially great, but because I think if I don't see it I'll be doing a huge disservice to little kid Ron. I think I still have most of my G.I. JOE's in a box somewhere.

Iron Man is expected next summer.

I'm not sure if I'll see Star Trek, I've never been a fan of the few ST stuff I've watched. The first trailer I saw for it made it look awesome, then it seems every trailer after that I've seen made it look worse.

I'll definately see Transformers 2, my opinions about Transformers 1 are made clear in the thread on it in this subforum.

Can't think of anything other than Transformers that I really care to watch, I don't go out to the movies very often. I watched some G.I. Joe as a kid, and had some of the toys, but the movie just looks bad, so probably won't see it until it comes out on disk.

I went to see Star Trek yesterday with a few other grad students, it was pretty good actually. I didn't have any expectations for it to live up to since I'm not a Star Trek fan, never seen any of the other movies, and only a few episodes of TNG.

Star Trek was great! They made it pretty well IMO. Some of it was lame though, especially the part where Young Kirk coincidentally lands near a cave wherein lies the only man that can tell him the truth about everything.

But really, I'm just nitpicking. It was worth my ticket money.

Let's see how T4 turns out now...

Highlight the empty part to see the rest of the sentence. It's a spoiler, so I didn't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't watched the movie yet. That's the only color I could use that didn't stand out as much as the rest of the text.

Back