4000 posts... mostly useful ones..

By Arris
Nov 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hopefully not much of what I've contributed has been spam/junk ;)

I'd just like to thank Julio for providing such a great base for a community which I've had the pleasure of being a member of for many years now (although my participation had a slight lull during a hiatus I'll simply refer to as "the WoW years"). So many great people with experience and insight sharing their knowledge and thoughts has made this a wonderful forum to frequent. Hope to still be coming back here in years to come :D
  2. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 823

I've certainly enjoyed and benefited from your posts since I've become a member. Hopefully we'll both be around for many years to come :)
  3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,202   +422

LOL - I had one of those "WoW Years" lulls too! Now I'm having "Rift Years" I guess - though Skyrim has had more of my attention lately than Rift. My daughter isn't happy about that since we Rift together.

Anyway... I appreciate yours posts and don't think of them as spam/junk or even trolling.
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Congrads on the milestone. I would put your posts in the well above average category.

Was pleased to see you came back after your hiatus.
  5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

Aye, 'grat's dude. :)

I'm catching you up though! And we've all posted our fair share of spam at times. :haha:
  6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 8,430   +2,822

How close is 120 to 4000? LOL

Congrats on the milestone :)