TechSpot

4000 posts... mostly useful ones..

By Arris
Nov 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hopefully not much of what I've contributed has been spam/junk ;)

I'd just like to thank Julio for providing such a great base for a community which I've had the pleasure of being a member of for many years now (although my participation had a slight lull during a hiatus I'll simply refer to as "the WoW years"). So many great people with experience and insight sharing their knowledge and thoughts has made this a wonderful forum to frequent. Hope to still be coming back here in years to come :D

2. Mizzou

Mizzou TS Enthusiast Posts: 930

I've certainly enjoyed and benefited from your posts since I've become a member. Hopefully we'll both be around for many years to come :)

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,357   +283

LOL - I had one of those "WoW Years" lulls too! Now I'm having "Rift Years" I guess - though Skyrim has had more of my attention lately than Rift. My daughter isn't happy about that since we Rift together.

Anyway... I appreciate yours posts and don't think of them as spam/junk or even trolling.

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,657   +323

Congrads on the milestone. I would put your posts in the well above average category.

Was pleased to see you came back after your hiatus.

5. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +99

Aye, 'grat's dude. :)

I'm catching you up though! And we've all posted our fair share of spam at times. :haha:

6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,267   +1,553

How close is 120 to 4000? LOL

Congrats on the milestone :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.