8-step removal logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI All,
Just finished 8 steps Virus/Spyware/Malware removal here are my logs, if you guys could please have a look at them and let me know what you think... Thanks Alot

You are running two antivirus programs Norton/Symantec and Avira. One has to go. Decide which you want to keep and uninstall the other:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AppCore\AppSvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\sched.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic\avguard.exe

If you decide to remove Symantec/Norton, use the Norton Removal tool:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

Do NOT use System Restore. There is malware in the restore points. After the system is clean, you will be instructed to drop the old restore points and set a new clean one.

Please re-open HiJackThis > click on /System Scan Only> scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D66DDB7A-727D-4F53-89C4-3F8211D452E2} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\khfEXrPh.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {DB7C413D-1D74-4126-9681-ACB618E1575C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urqRKBRh.dll (file missing)
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\godamuwe.dll nrcpdy.dll>>
Fraudulent Security Program,
NOTE: This is a legitimate program. But unless you use it every day and frequently, I suggest having HijackThis remove entries, then uninstall.
Rogers Yahoo! Leading Edge Services:
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/i...t10=le_customer&setLanguage=en&setProvince=NB

C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersSelfHelpService.exe
C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\RogersUpdateManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Rogers SHS] C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\shs.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RHSI SHS] "C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\SHS.exe" /background
O23 - Service: Rogers SHS Service (RogersSelfHelpService) - Rogers Cable Communications - C:\Program Files\Rogers\SelfHealing\RogersSelfHelpService.exe
O23 - Service: Rogers Update Manager (RogersUpdateManager) - Rogers Cable Communications - C:\Program Files\Rogers\Update Manager\RogersUpdateManager.exe
Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HiJackThis. Reboot.

Please run SDFix:

* Download SDFix HERE and save it to your Desktop.
* Double click SDFix.exe and it will extract the files to %systemdrive%
(Drive that contains the Windows Directory, typically C:\SDFix)

Boot into Safe Mode
* Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
* Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.

Run SDFix
* Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
* Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
* It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
* Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
* Attach Report.txt back here
Run a new scan with HijackThis after SDFix and include a new log with SDFix report.

The last step is not working for me, there is no extracted SDFix folder and i cant click RunThis.bat...

Run SDFix
Quote:
* Open the extracted SDFix folder and double click RunThis.bat to start the script.
* Type Y to begin the cleanup process.
* It will remove any Trojan Services and Registry Entries that it finds then prompt you to press any key to Reboot.
* Press any Key and it will restart the PC.
* When the PC restarts the Fixtool will run again and complete the removal process then display Finished, press any key to end the script and load your desktop icons.
* Once the desktop icons load the SDFix report will open on screen and also save into the SDFix folder as Report.txt
* Attach Report.txt back here

Try a search for Report.txt. If you find it, attach here to post.

I'm not sure when you say the 'last step' if you mean you can't find the folder and the report or you can't attach it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back