9800GT no power source needed?

czre

i just received teh 9800 gt in the mail 1024 mb pci-e. I was just looking for a power supply and noticed there isnt a slot for it. I found a spdif gnd cable which ive read is for digital sound? I would like some details if at all possible. and if i need to do anything special for my a8s-x mobo?

says it uses lower levels of energy but its not the galaxy edition. Pny Lrbm high performance. 9800 gt 1024

Mant different vendors made a 'green' eco version, i think you have one of them. It uses only the 75w afforded by the PCIE slot.

Is it normal for the screen to flickera variation of colors after the bios boot and before the windows screen? im actually reformating right now. because of some kind of error when i removed the old 8600 gts display drivers. Wouldnt let me get to my login screen. Had this regular error popup saying blah blah you didnt enter your default password blah blah. i click ok and enter my password. After i removed it. It wouldnt popup so now im reformating just cause probly could use it anyway.

Back