A bunch of Intel HD graphics issues just come and come

PurpleTurtle

I dont wanna go into details.
[FONT=Verdana]used asrock drivers first and yes I installed the driver no errors.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]but,I install the vga driver and all normally but when I restart the pc,log in screen sometimes flashes for a sec or 2 sometimes doesnt and then[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]BOOM [/FONT][FONT=Verdana]blank. just black screen of nothing and if you let pc runnin' it powers off after min or something.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]sounds weird so heres a video : [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]View My Video[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]also I tried installing old version of my driver the "not for the 3rd generation" and I got messege this computer does not meet the minimum reqiurments blah blah. then I went to install the "3rd generation vga driver" and successful but then this black screen problem. then I tried the win 8 drivers which appers to be for both win 8 and latest win 7 ? but same thing. disabling the driver in device maneger lets me use my pc but enabling it comes to this black s...I also now used uniblue driver scanner 2013 to update ALL my drivers except the vga thing cuz I did use the win8 lates driver from intel website so I dont think installing that driv er will solve the issue. Please help me this is sooo annoying. Also could it be that I'm using VGA cable?[/FONT]

Forgot :
[FONT=Verdana]system specs:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]win 7 64bit[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]intel core i5 3450S[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Intel h67m motherboard[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]400W power s.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]300gb ssd[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]4gb ddr3 1333 ram[/FONT]

Make sure that the motherboard bios is set to initialize the on-board graphics first and make sure you only use the video driver from the ASrock support website

Hello, a few things:
* Do you have 2 memory sticks that are identical in the motherboard? As you have 4GB, this means you should have have two, 2GB sticks that are identical sticks of memory for dual-channel.
* In the BIOS, look for a memory remap setting if you can find one. Try to change this setting.
* Be sure to ONLY install these drivers here:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?cat=Download&Model=H67M

I would recommend nuking the entire computer (format the hard drive and everything), re-install Windows 7 then:
1- Install the CHIPSET drivers first from the URL above.
2- Install the Intel HD Graphics drivers second to ensure they work properly.
.. from there, it is not important the order.. Audio, etc. etc.

Good luck!

Tmagic650 thanks for reply,is there a tutorial how to do It? I know I set my bios stuff to use on-board graphics and I have options on-borad,pci-e.pci. alo igpu is enabled

Sharkfood
1.yes I have two EXECTLY the same memory sticks
2.change it to what
3.Yes I did use thoes first then tried a bunch of other stuff.
4.I re-installed the whole system yesterday and first installed the chipset driver then EVERYTHING else,then rebooted and then installed the HD graphics.
The problem might be I install everything except Graphics driver and then reboot. Maybe I should like install reboot,install reboot.
Keep coming to my post if you got time help me with this :/ thx

Back