Solved A good USB malware remover

Status
Not open for further replies.

apaullo

Hi, i just want to ask you guys of a good USB malware remover such as W32 Daprosy worm, it has infected countless USB's at our office and it has caused a lot of trouble such as making the folders as shortcuts and making them disappear

i have no idea on how to remove it, presently i have USB disk security as my protection but it cant seem to remove and clean the "shorcut" folders, i cant also delete those shortcuts since it contains my files. Please help me

Give this a try:

Threat Removal Procedure:

• [1]. Download Flash_Disinfector and save it to your Desktop.
    [2]. After downloading, double-click on Flash_Disinfector to run it.
    [3]. Just follow the prompts and continue until it begin scanning.
    flash-disinfector.jpg

[4]. If asked to insert your flash drive or any removable device including USB Pen Drive and Memory Stick, please do so.
    [5]. It will scan removable drives, wait for the scan to finish. Done.

What will Flash Disinfector Do
- Clean up junks created by flash malwares
- Deletes autorun.inf from every root folder
- Fix back damages done to your system
- Creates an autorun.inf folder in the root of your system drives

The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone.

Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
Reboot your computer when done.

Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden file named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder. It will help protect your drives from future infection.

Edit: Are you aware that the infected flash drive can infect any of the systems it is connected to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back