A graphics card for Dimension 3100

Dovydas03

Ok, so I tried searching aimlessly across the internet for some useful information on what could help to upgrade my "old" computer to make it playable with games that I have been looking forward to playing years before they came out.

I cam across this thread:
By cfitzarl

Decided the thread was very knowledgeable and hoped for some assistance in getting a great choice for a good video card.

Dimension 3100

I upgraded it to 2gd ram and it runs grate. I am looking for a total of 100 - 150 $ (preferably 100$) I found this 600W PSU Only 30$

I'm looking forward to playing: StarCraft II & Empire: Total War

I live in the US, I would like to find some grate prices on e-bay, I just would like to know what cards exactly will work on my comp. I've seen some 1gb cards and was wondering about the GeForce 9500GT. I'm sure there's a lot more to a card then just what I am aware of but I hope I gave you all the information in order for you to recommend something grate for a good price. Thank you and have a wonderful day :D

What about the PSU I showed you is it any good for my comp? I would like to shave off 20 dollars off of that 50$ cost

It might be, but I'm with Dustin on this one - Corsair is one of the top names (if not THE top) in power. Power is too important to trust to some unbranded piece of equipment on ebay.

He's also right that your P4 is going to slow you down quite a bit. If I were you, I would just start saving for a system that's more geared towards gaming. That 3100 is just a pretty basic surf the internet and edit documents class of PC.

Back