TechSpot

1. TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot Forums are dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

A lot of issues, please help

By maness112002 ยท 4 replies
Dec 19, 2008
  1. My computer has started running really slow recently. My instant messengers are contantly freezing and not responding. My Internet exployer hardly even loads anymore, I can't even check my email becasue of how slow it has gotten, makes the web pages freeze. Windows exployer even has started to where it doesn't want to respond either. I really need some help here, it's a new computer and the geek squad at Best Buy tells me there is nothing wrong with it.

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 17,244   +235

Your computer is probably loaded with spyware, conflicting/corrupted programs, and maybe even a virus or two. Best Buy wants to sell you a new system... They love spyware! Get a computer smart friend to "clean" your system for you

3. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

4. maness112002

maness112002 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Here are the log files.

5. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Something went wrong with your HJT log (usually it's around 10kb, although yours will be bigger because of so many running startups!)

From what I have seen so far, all looks good. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.