A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage

Choc32

Hi so this morning I was watching a video on youtube (using mozila browser) all of a sudden a blue screen came out of no where saying:A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps: Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. Check your hard drive configuration, and check for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
*** STOP: 0X00000024 and a bunch of other numbers and letters.
I restared my pc and it keep giving me the following error : A disk read error has occurred press crtl+alt+del or network boot intel copyright (C) , I can't acces windows at all so I turned of the computer went for a hour came back I accessed to the windows loading screen then boom again the blue screen when I restared it gave me the errors again I booted from a windows XP that I have it keeps telling me that there is a missing file so I copied the windows in the flash drive using WinToFlash and yet in the mid of windows loading setup files it crashes I never expirenced such error and I realy need help please I just wanna get to the prompt and format my pc , thank you in advance, I cant even acces to prompt mode when I answer the windows cd and press any button it keeps loading then the screen go black also there is a little small line in the left top corner blinking then it gaves me the blue screen again

Of course, take it to a friend or someone that understands computer repair and have them look at it

Back