Abebot and Trojan downloader, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I read posts related to abebot and trojan downloader and i think the infection can vary from case to case. Hence I am posting this as a new thread. I am a newbie to this world and I would appreciate any help you guys can provide.

I see the warning pop up "abebot" infection and clicking it leads to a anti spyware page. i also sometimes see exclamation marks in the system tray indicating i have malicious spyware. and sometimes i get a popup that says i have trojan downloader.

could someone help me with this problem. i have symantec end point protection on my laptop and have tried a few different antivirus programs(uninstalling symantec and using only one a time) and none of them detect the problem.

Thank you,

I am attaching the hijack this report:

I am running VISTA and so SDFIX may not work. I will try the Malware suggestion i see in other posts and post the log file.

Here are the log files after

1. Malware bytes anti malware scan

2.then a hijackthis report

can someone please reply, i need your assistance and will appreciate your support!

Download and Run ComboFix
  • Download this file to your desktop from either of the two below listed places :

HERE or HERE
  • Then double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Attach that log in your next reply
WARNING: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Post a fresh Hijackthis log after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back