Abnormal keyboard behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aolish

having a very strange problem with my keyboard... the letters "B" and "N" randomaly just not work. One second they work fine then the other second they don't work. Or the "N" button stops working no matter how many times i press it but the "B" works and the "N" doesn't work.I wait about a minute then they both work suddenly. If there were something wrong with the buttons shouldn't they not work at all? Is this a usb problem? Or maybe a power problem? Anyone have a similar exp? thanks for any help in advance.

It probably has more to do with a faulty keyboard than anything. Cheap ones tend to do that. Also check for crumbs and make sure no liquid fell into it, if any liquid did wait for it to dry up first.

I would try vacuuming out the keyboard as best you can. I have seen this problem caused by particles of dirt (food, dust, etc.) that get caught under the keys.

thanks guys. Its not doing it anymore but it was very odd to say the least... i'll be looking out to see if it does it again.

If you jostled the keyboard a little and it is now working, that really makes me think that it is some form of dirt in the keyboard. Something to keep in mind if the problem arises again.

well it seems the problem is getting alot worse. Sry for the miss spellings. The letters i said aove seems to have almost completely died. Gonna e purchasing another keyoard through newegg. hopefully this ain't a USB prolem, will post ack for results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back