TechSpot

Access of violation

By circusboy01
Sep 7, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I get this access violation of address while my Lenovo idea centerK300 Windows 7 home premium(x64) service pack 1 (build7601) is powering up (booting)

Access violation at address 500864301 in module 'rtl150.bpl'read of address00000004 My PC boots up just fine despite this warning. But I would still like to get rid of it, and I don't want to bring my PC back to factory settings again.
    I hope I wrote all the figures down correctly, and in the proper order, or at least close enough so you know what I'm talking about.
    I was down and out for the past week. Chills and fever. I'm okay now put every time .I type something I seem to spend more time backspacing to get rid ofaccess letters that don't
    belong in the words.I try typing slow.which is easy for me, because I am not a fast typer.But I still hit double keys, adding letters that are not in the word. Eventually I will get it together. Meanwhile please forgive the extra letters. If I get too lazy to back space them out.

2. Zoltan Head

Zoltan Head TS Enthusiast Posts: 268   +27

Could be flaky or incompatible memory, try reseating RAM, if more than one card, try booting on one at a time, try running memory checker (maybe one card's on the way out?).
    Hope this helps. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.