Access of violation

circusboy01

I get this access violation of address while my Lenovo idea centerK300 Windows 7 home premium(x64) service pack 1 (build7601) is powering up (booting)

Access violation at address 500864301 in module 'rtl150.bpl'read of address00000004 My PC boots up just fine despite this warning. But I would still like to get rid of it, and I don't want to bring my PC back to factory settings again.
I hope I wrote all the figures down correctly, and in the proper order, or at least close enough so you know what I'm talking about.
I was down and out for the past week. Chills and fever. I'm okay now put every time .I type something I seem to spend more time backspacing to get rid ofaccess letters that don't
belong in the words.I try typing slow.which is easy for me, because I am not a fast typer.But I still hit double keys, adding letters that are not in the word. Eventually I will get it together. Meanwhile please forgive the extra letters. If I get too lazy to back space them out.

Could be flaky or incompatible memory, try reseating RAM, if more than one card, try booting on one at a time, try running memory checker (maybe one card's on the way out?).
Hope this helps. :)

Back