Acer aspire t310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery_WA

Gday

I'm the woman who had her CPU Fan replaced and lost my tower ....... well they replaced the motherboard and gave me another CPU.

The only problem is I cannot find anywhere all of the required drivers for this motherboard.

Details I have are :-
Acer Aspire T310
SF2/661FX

The problem is I do not run XP ( too much eye candy ) I run Windows 2000 Pro.

If anyone can help me find the all of the required drivers for this motherboard I would be forever in your debt

Cheers

Susan

Is this your motherboard? Looking at a picture of a motherboard is a bad way to identify hardware, but it's all I got right now. If it is then your motherboard was probably created around the SIS661 chipset. You should look for drivers on the chipset manufacture's website.

Either go to the manuafacturer's web site and look it up under support/download, or you can load Lavalys Everest Home Edition and it will give you the exact web site and page for it.

arrrgg

The damn motherboard they gave me is faulty, nothin will install on it!! ...... Whenever I try to install anything it reboots ....... even when its just idling it reboots :(

hmmm i wouldnt go blaming your mobo right away ... it could be conflicts with drivers / software etc

i dnt understand why not xp tho.. i know 2000 is very stable but you can make xp look exactly the same as 2000 if you want
plus xp loves to help with drivers :)

what drivers did you need in the end?

Fiery_WA said:
The damn motherboard they gave me is faulty, nothin will install on it!! ...... Whenever I try to install anything it reboots ....... even when its just idling it reboots :(

If the store replaced your MoBo, they should have installed the required drivers for you. Take it back and have them install them free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back