Acer Aspire X1200 HDMI video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I have the X1200 and ive tried to hook up the PC to my 32 inch LG LCD TV via HDMI. I cannot get a picture at all on the TV, and I'm assuming the computer is not even sending a signal. If anyone knows how to change the settings or update my Nvidia drivers to where i can change the settings it would be great. I've looked through the display settings and my video cards control panel, and so far no luck.

my drivers are already completely updated. hmmm. and when i go to help on the nvidia control panel it tells me to:

To change the connector for your television or HDTV

From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Video & Television, click Change the signal or HD format to open the associated page.

Follow one of these steps:

If you are using an HDTV display with an HDMI connection, set the Connector list to HDMI. (If there is an Auto-select option, you can select it if you are not sure of the correct choice.)

I followed the directions but my Nvidia control panel doesnt have the option to Change the signal or HD format.

if anyone else has gotten their Aspire X1200 to work with a TV through HDMI. can you tell me what you did

thanks so much

ok well I hope someone replies who has an Aspire X1200 (working)
But in the mean please stop replying on older threads
So far 2 removed. If you need to reply please do that here (on your thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back