Acer Aspire X1200 HDMI video

By sunshine88
Nov 17, 2008
  1. Hey guys.

I have the X1200 and ive tried to hook up the PC to my 32 inch LG LCD TV via HDMI. I cannot get a picture at all on the TV, and I'm assuming the computer is not even sending a signal. If anyone knows how to change the settings or update my Nvidia drivers to where i can change the settings it would be great. I've looked through the display settings and my video cards control panel, and so far no luck.
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Yes click here
  3. sunshine88

sunshine88 TS Rookie Topic Starter

my drivers are already completely updated. hmmm. and when i go to help on the nvidia control panel it tells me to:

To change the connector for your television or HDTV

From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Video & Television, click Change the signal or HD format to open the associated page.

Follow one of these steps:

If you are using an HDTV display with an HDMI connection, set the Connector list to HDMI. (If there is an Auto-select option, you can select it if you are not sure of the correct choice.)

I followed the directions but my Nvidia control panel doesnt have the option to Change the signal or HD format.

if anyone else has gotten their Aspire X1200 to work with a TV through HDMI. can you tell me what you did

thanks so much
  4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

ok well I hope someone replies who has an Aspire X1200 (working)
    But in the mean please stop replying on older threads
    So far 2 removed. If you need to reply please do that here (on your thread)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.