TechSpot

Acer Iconia Tab A100 gets price, release date in the U.K.

By Jos
Apr 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Acer is continuing its tablet offensive with the upcoming release of the Iconia Tab A100, a 7-inch device powered by Nvidia's Tegra 2 dual-core chip and Google's Android 3.0 "Honeycomb". The tablet went up for pre-order today in Amazon's UK store priced at £299.99 ($485), which gets you a 1024 x 600 touchscreen, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of flash storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI-out, front- and rear-facing cameras, and around 5 hours of battery life.

Read the whole story
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,265   +41

The day I purchase a tablet can't even be seen. By then they'll be given away at hospitals with Birth certificates. I'm glad to see price drops fueled by the competition.
  3. 512KB RAM !! Think I'll skip that one...
  4. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,551   +97

Haha.

Although it could have 512GB of ram and I still wouldn't buy one :)
  5. RaiDeR55

RaiDeR55 TS Rookie Posts: 45

MIsprint in AD 8gb HDD :confused: ..Should be 8gb Flash storage. Since there isnt a Hard drive in it. Price is good.. But would pass for now too.:rolleyes:
  6. ...looks ok, waiting for toshiba tablet tho...have used the xoom. its nice but i'm not a motorola fan. the tegra 2 chip smokes...honeycomb is wonderful
  7. supertech

supertech TS Member Posts: 83   +10

512MB RAM... I eat that for lunch... I'm out on this one as well
  8. Root the Nook and save $250

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.