Acer Laptop is corrupted and opens multiple apps and more

Hi folks
I'm new here and not greatly technically minded. My Acer Aspire 5738Z laptop has been acting strange for a few days. (running Windows 7 btw)
Some of the issues are even happening right now ie as I type the cursor will sometimes restart a new line as if I've pressed the 'Return' button. This is esp bad in emails and Facebook and often the cursor flies down miles making it a pain to get back to where I was.
That's not all though. There's a horrible beeping noise when I start up the laptop first thing. It goes after I press one of the F buttons. The worst though is when I try to open up some app on my desktop and sometimes the laptop goes crazy and opens up multiple other apps/software. There have been instances where there are dozens of the same pages opening.
I have McAfee Internet Security 2012 and have run Malwarebytes and Spybot but problem is still there. Is this a hardware problem do you think.
I'm not great at techie speak so please go easy with me but I'd be grateful for any advice.
Cheers
David

UNless someone else has a better idea, how old is this computer & is it still under warranty? If so, I'd get a hold of the where you bought it & get it checked out. IF you don't & have "other" work done on it, it could VOID the warranty.

UNless someone else has a better idea, how old is this computer & is it still under warranty? If so, I'd get a hold of the where you bought it & get it checked out. IF you don't & have "other" work done on it, it could VOID the warranty.
It must be well over its warranty period. Probably about 2 years old. I can still use it like I am just now but there are still annoying glitches like I mentioned which will pop up.

Back