Acer Travelmate 2303lci laptop system restore disk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Bought this laptop for my wife from E Bay acouple of years ago. i finaly had to wipe the hard drive (she let the teenagers play with it and its messed up bad) My prob is it didnt come with a recovery disk with all the drivers on it, And the acer web site dosent have the disk..checked with their tech support, they sent me a link to buy a new disk but its not available any more. what i need to know if anyone has one i can borrow to redo my wifes laptop? i can have the disk back to you in a mater of a days time. Or if anyone knows a place that sells the disk. i have the windows XP already installed but the list of drivers on the acer web site is very weak to say the least.
Thanks for your time and trouble.

Rodney

Use the system recovery feature that is built-in to restore your computer to its factory-installed defaults.

More information (Check out the last 3 replies):
https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic130539.html

It should be a matter of briefly pressing the ALT and F10 keys together seonds before the Acer logo goes away, when you first turn it on.

i tried the ALT-f 10 thing and nothing. guess they didn't do that for the travelmate. thanks for the reply. ill keep looking.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back