Administrater problems, was removed by teenage son

I am hopeing to take control of my PC, after my son removed my name as administrater and took over and he doesn't remember his user name or pass word.
I bought this PC for my use but let him use it for school studies and than we stored it for a year or so.But I am realy hopeing that the support group can help me get my administrater restored so that I can up date protection for it and install updates. I have my fingers crossed.

Topic locked, due to the above links containing posts on how to bypass the security password.

TechSpot does not provide assistance on how to circumvent the passwords, whether the reasons for needing it are innocent or not, as we have no way of knowing, nor seeing proof that you are the real owner of the computer.

Further topics asking for assistance to bypass or remove passwords will be locked, so please do not re-post another new thread. I understand your situation differs from the usual on here, but rules are rules, and we must follow them in all cases I'm afraid.

Back