TechSpot

Adobe announces Creative Suite 6, moves to subscription pricing

By Jos
Apr 23, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Adobe today announced the latest version of its Creative Suite software package for designers, web developers and other creative professionals. The latest release, CS6, includes updated versions of Photoshop with...

Read the whole story
  2. Glad I won't have to pay one thin dime for any of this software. Feel free to hate, condescend and chastise.
  3. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 810   +91

I remember when a previous creative suite was released and one of the programs couldn't be installed unless I had a 64-bit os :'(
  4. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

For someone who thoroughly believes in fairness, as I human being, the duality in my persona sometimes resurfaces; so I for one don't need this type of software, but if I did, I would also not pay a dime for it. It might not even be duality after all, it might just be the way we quantify how much is something really worth.

Then again, if I needed the latest and greatest of these types of software, I probably can afford it.
  5. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 549   +102

Adobe has always been nucking futs about their pricing. I'll use open source alternatives.
  6. What about update for current CS 5.5 users?
  7. stewi0001

stewi0001 TS Enthusiast Posts: 317   +18

guess I'll have to see how much it will cost to upgrade from CS5 master collection

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.