Adobe Flash has stopped working (again)

learninmypc

I think JC713 is referring to the uninstall tool you have posted for the flash player. have you tried using Revo Uninstaller. Really don't know what else would work. I have seen a lot of this problem with Vista. and the shock wave player.

I see problems with Flash regularly with Windows 7 too. It's just one of the joys of computing and not worth working up a lather over. The iPad has no flash so one up to Apple.

I think JC713 is referring to the uninstall tool you have posted for the flash player. have you tried using Revo Uninstaller. Really don't know what else would work. I have seen a lot of this problem with Vista. and the shock wave player.
Thank you, I'll check it out. Its not a regularly happening situation, its more sporadic. I usually just go to SeaMonkey when it happens. No problem with SeaMonkey.

I see problems with Flash regularly with Windows 7 too. It's just one of the joys of computing and not worth working up a lather over. The iPad has no flash so one up to Apple.
Well, I'm on my W7 now & have not had it happen yet, thank you & I don't have an iPad,yet. iPhone,yes. :)

I've uninstalled & reinstalled it. Now I'll see if it works. Thank you.

Best of luck. It seems to me like an issue with Vista and Flash Player.

Yeah I meant the tool he linked.

Yea, now I know why some of my local friends dumped or didn't go to Vista. Oh well, can't complain too much for a free laptop. :)

Since IE was mentioned in this thread, is there a way to import my FF bookmarks into it ?"EDIT" Got it but don't like it. :( :)

Last edited:
I switched to chrome a while back. To me it seem like FF. Was slowing down. Ie 11 not to bad its pretty fast.

Last edited:
I switched to chrome a while back. To me it seem like FF. Was slowing down. Ie 11 not to bad its pretty fast.
I'm not going to get into browser wars :), but I loved google chrome when it first came out, but will never leave FF. I haven't used IE in 13 plus years.
You should try SeaMonkey. :)

Ths is not the first time, here is the other thread https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-flash-has-stopped-working.197640/
This is on my Vista Home Premium.
This time I was NOT trying to watch a video, Here is a screenshot
View attachment 78196
Yep, just installed the newest & it happened again.It happened before & I completely uninstalled it using the https://www.techspot.com/downloads/5418-adobe-flash-player-uninstaller.html
& it worked for a while. This sucks.:(
Well, it just happened again. :mad:

Back