Adobe launches Flash 11.2 and AIR 3.2, changes pricing structure

By Leeky
Mar 28, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Adobe announced the release of Flash Player 11.2 and Air 3.2 today, as the firm continues their push to help developers deliver media rich applications and console-quality games that run in web…

Read the whole story
  2. for what is air adobe?
  3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 961   +98

http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html

"The Adobe® AIR® runtime enables developers to deploy standalone applications built with HTML, JavaScript, ActionScript®, Flex, Adobe Flash® Professional, and Adobe Flash Builder® across platforms and devices ? including Android?, BlackBerry®, iOS devices, personal computers, and televisions."

Good ol' Uncle Google ;)
  4. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TechSpot Maniac Posts: 481   +8

He knows everything! about me too...
  5. silent updates, oh thank god!! my system would always act quirky for a few days, and when I would finally reboot, it always would tell me that flash needed an update. This quirkyness along with a required flash update seemed very consistent accross all of our computers and friends computers too. Hopefully the silent update will alleviate this!
  6. They always say that the new version of Flash Player is better and faster than the old one but on my computer they are always much slower than the previous one, what a bunch of liars.
    As I see they using a Mac, no wonder the Flash has become crap, Mac crap Mac crap Mac crap Mac crap. LMFAO
  7. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 961   +98

It's kind of creepy at times, how does he know all this? Pff -.-

(sorry off topic)
  8. Butch

Butch TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 112

As soon as HTML5 gets the audio problems worked out it will kill Flash. Finally!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.