TechSpot

Adobe Photoshop CS6 beta now available as free download

By Shawn Knight
Mar 22, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Adobe has released a beta version of Photoshop CS6 that is free to download and try. The latest installment of the popular photo editing software for PC and Mac is…

Read the whole story

2. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 973   +99

Gaa too many versions gonna get expensive :(

3. Gonna try this then find a crack when the full version comes out. Gotta love youtube for that sort of thing. lolol

4. m4a4

m4a4 TS Addict Posts: 538   +149

Hahaha, it will still be too expensive. And then the DRM is going to be laughable... again

5. Ihmemies

Ihmemies TS Rookie

Adobe doesn't restrict piracy with strict DRM because it benefits Adobe. People learn to use Adobe products, when they go pro they buy Adobe, when they get a job they demand Adobe's software etc.

6. Why crack it?

Download from main website.
    Block Adobe connections through host file and or firewall settings.
    Get a serial from the web.
    Install.
    ???
    PROFIT!

7. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,336   +280

Haha - I just bought my personal copy of 5.5 last month. Maybe I should've waited.

8. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 846   +11

Have they fixed it yet so short cuts are the same in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign? I'm still stuck with CS2, but I get tired to holding alt + scrolling to zone in and out, and not having it work in InDesign. Or Ctrl+D doesn't place objects in Illustrator.
    Same company produces all 3 products, but can't get short cut keys to do the same thing across the 3 programs...
    Or instead of adding new features I most likely will not use, fix some of the glitches.
    I've tried CS4 and 5 at home and still found glitches that I have been battling in CS2. Like Photoshop suddenly saying "Unable to complete operation", and crashing....
    Or Acrobat just disappearing when I go to print a file, with no error or warning. Just poof! Gone!

9. You know you can modify keyboard shortcuts right?

10. how do you do that? block? I need this badly

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.