Adobe photoshop problem

By thomja
Apr 2, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi again!

Ok this time my problem is about adobe photoshop. I have been installing this software before on windows 7 but now i reinstalled the OS and photoshop everything worked fine untill i started it. the loading screen comes up and then a window come up saying that adobe photoshop has stopped working. Here is a picture of it.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!
  2. EXCellR8

EXCellR8 The Conservative Posts: 2,278

is this a legit copy of the software?
  3. thomja

thomja Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 93

yes it is a legit copy
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,580   +863

Double postus interruptus, sorry
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,580   +863

Yeah well, legit or not, it seems a might confused about the language.
    You might try this forum also; http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows Same as here, you have to join to post.

Also, PSCS is an activated product, if you've made too many installs without deactivating first, it may be taking offense at that. Although, I think the error message there may be more specific.

Some problems with PSCS-4 can involve video drivers, and also anti-virus software, notably Norton.
  6. thomja

thomja Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 93

haha ok im using AVG pro and ill have a look at it and i will take a look at that forum please anyone else post more suggestions thanks!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.