Adobe photoshop problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomja

Hi again!

Ok this time my problem is about adobe photoshop. I have been installing this software before on windows 7 but now i reinstalled the OS and photoshop everything worked fine untill i started it. the loading screen comes up and then a window come up saying that adobe photoshop has stopped working. Here is a picture of it.

photshop.png

Thanks in advance!

Hi again!

Ok this time my problem is about adobe photoshop. I have been installing this software before on windows 7 but now i reinstalled the OS and photoshop everything worked fine untill i started it. the loading screen comes up and then a window come up saying that adobe photoshop has stopped working. Here is a picture of it.

Thanks in advance!
Yeah well, legit or not, it seems a might confused about the language.
You might try this forum also; http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop/photoshop_windows Same as here, you have to join to post.

Also, PSCS is an activated product, if you've made too many installs without deactivating first, it may be taking offense at that. Although, I think the error message there may be more specific.

Some problems with PSCS-4 can involve video drivers, and also anti-virus software, notably Norton.

haha ok im using AVG pro and ill have a look at it and i will take a look at that forum please anyone else post more suggestions thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back