TechSpot

Adobe Photoshop Touch arrives on iPhone, Android phones for $4.99

By Shawn Knight
Feb 27, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Adobe has released a version of Photoshop Touch for the iPhone and Android smartphones. The robust photo editing application shares an almost identical set of features with the tablet app although the overall experience has been designed specifically for smaller...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,065   +919

Who would want to use this on such a small screen... I would never use it on an iphone (too small of a screen). At the bare minimum I would need a G3, and even that has a small screen for PS. The iPad isnt that great of an experience either

3. BlueDrake

BlueDrake TS Enthusiast Posts: 227   +54

I can agree the whole smartphone thing, seems a bit silly to be honest. A tablet it can make more sense, because you have a reasonable workspace to use. Why a phone is a mystery to me, I guess for those who want it on the go in a small form factor.

4. spydercanopus

spydercanopus TS Guru Posts: 802   +87

At $5 it's just for fun or perhaps rough drafting something with a stylus. On the Note with it's Wacom tablet pen you could do some impressive doodling, maybe even professional grade with a high resolution tablet.

5. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,065   +919

Maybe... I gotta say this will be nice on the note.

6. Trillionsin

Trillionsin TS Evangelist Posts: 1,106   +44

I've dabled with some photo editing software. Where productivity can be difficult.... I do own a Note 2, and it has just been more fun tinkering with photos, than really having an end goal or desired result. Maybe I'll try this and start meeting photoshop goals on the note 2. This seems worth it to me for 5 bucks. I'd have assumed that it would have been like 15 bucks or something a little higher up there.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.