Advent Milano W7 and Sony Vaio VGN-NW26M not booting

Whenever I try boot it, it shows the Advent screen, then "Windows failed to start, a recent hardware or software change might be the problem" and then all the boot options. Then after that screen, it says "bootmgr is missing" and then all the stuff about putting a recovery cd in and restarting and it says that the error code is 0xc0000098. I tried putting my recovery cd in, I can get to the screen where it says "Fix Startup Problems", "Restore computer to an earlier time", "Open Command Prompt" and the rest. I tried "Fix Startup Problems" but that wont work, when I open the Command Prompt and do Bootrec.exe/FixBoot it does nothing about it. I also tried bcdedit /export C:\bcd_backup > C: > CD boot > attrib bcd -s -h -r > ren C:\boot\bcd bcd.old > bootrec /rebuildbcd but that doesn't work, it's Windows 7. I also have a booting error on my Sony Vaio, but its different from the Advent Milano problem, it shows the Sony boot screen, then just shows a black screen with a white underscore on the top left, the underscore moves 1 line down after 10 seconds, then 1 line down again after about 15-20 seconds, then it just gets stuck on the 3rd line. When I try plug my computer into the wall socket via the AC Adapter, the line first appears on the 3rd line and stays there. I have tried recovery options on my Vaio too, but it wont work. Please help!

Back