TechSpot

adware/nCase

By tomrca
Aug 29, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all.
    been told by anti-spyware that i have `Adware/nCase`registry in my registry. I have looked for it for quite some time but i am unable to find it, even my seach tool cant find it. would anyone know in which section i could find it or a path to follow. i have used norton, adaware 6, panda online scan and spybot. still cant get to it. i have searched for all its variety of names too
  2. IronDuke

IronDuke TS Rookie Posts: 1,267

See if you have a better result with Ewido.
  3. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,051

ewido

thank you iron duke!!

'ewido' worked great. it ak
    lso found a number of other riskes. in fact with tracking cookies a total of '161' and it removed a trojan dropper that i never new i had that all the otheranti-virus and spyware programmes failed to find.

4. Stonking

Stonking TS Rookie Posts: 50

Hi all. I just tried that ewido and its some strong magic. Found 3 high rated threats and 362 medium. I had also run all the others and they did not find the high ones in my registry. Thanks for the heads up.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.