After cleaning registry, laptop is very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
after cleaning registry something happen to my laptop it got very slow and
some option of system mechanic dosn't work and has problem and say this error ( value bootexecute is not a multi string type ) i can not to restore because i used some registry cleaner software and i tried ,didn't help me just i need to do by regedit but how? thanks

Please use proper thread titles from now on.

How about using the backup of your registry that I'm sure the registry cleaner or its documentaion told you to make? :p

Now, if you restored to an earlier time before you registry cleaner trickery, then obviously the problem is not the changes you made to the registry.

What was the exact program? Maybe you downloaded and ran something infested with spyware and other nasties?

unfortunately my hdd is full and i don't have good backup and about exact software i did madly more than 5 software i run one by one and neither of their backup didn't fix it i have to fix just manually but how?

If you didn't make a backup of the original data, then there is no way to fix it other than reinstalling Windows. Either repair install or a clean install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back