TechSpot

After months of supply issues, Google highlights Nexus 4, Google Now in Grammys commercial

By Shawn Knight
Feb 11, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google’s first primetime commercial for the Nexus 4 was largely overshadowed by another key service from the search giant. The spot aired during the Grammy Awards on Sunday evening and had a clear emphasis on Google Now, the company’s real-time...

Read more

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,479   +624

Thinking of getting one. Yesterday, the 8GB has 1-2 weeks ship, while the 16GB had 3-4 weeks. The 8GB is barely enough these days and with no expansion slot..

However, today they are both 3-4 weeks. If I'm spending $400 on a phone I want it within a week.

3. I ordered my Nexus 4 (16GB) this weekend, and it's scheduled to arrive this week. Already been shipped by UPS.

4. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

I would have no problem selling my SIII for this one, however, no SD slot and no LTE are major dealbreakers for me.

I am running the CM 10.1 nightlies on my SIII, so I'm not exactly missing the 4.2 goodies. I just prefer the form factor of the Nexus and overall niceness of it. I guess I'll wait for the next Nexus; I hope Sony makes it... Either them or HTC again.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.