TechSpot

Aim 6.8.15.1

By imfrmars
Nov 13, 2008
  1. I think I have it right. I got a pop up to update AIM, this usually isn't a problem so I updated. I then tried to install AIM Ad Hack which always removes the ads on the latest version until tonight. I have installed and reinstalled umpteen times and I am still getting the ads. Has AD hack not updated since the new AIM? I tried to reinstall the past version of aim and it would not work when I clicked on the icon so I am back to the new version! I hate Ads and I hate AOHELL. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

2. jbzeigler

jbzeigler TS Rookie Posts: 66

This section is for introductions. Check under forums for posting questions.

3. imfrmars1

imfrmars1 TS Rookie

I am unable to view your answer but I did figure out how to get ad hack to work, I uninstalled AIm and let ad hack reinstall it, viola no ads!

4. granunderwood

granunderwood TS Rookie

hi. hope this site can help

5. granunderwood

granunderwood TS Rookie

how do you delete aim 6.8.15.1

6. imfrmars1

imfrmars1 TS Rookie

AIM

Hi

I downloaded the newest version of AIM but I keep getting the pop up to upgrade aim. Has anyone else has this problem? I used Ad Hack to download it on two computers but only one gets the incessiant pop up, typical aol.

7. tk4gzus

tk4gzus TS Rookie

Help witih AIM

I went from free AOL to AIM. I have AIM 6.8.14.6 version. I want AIM 6.8.15.1 version. I don't like the looks of my message screen when I am chatting. I like the 6.8.15.1 better. Is there anyone out there that can help me. Can't call AOL. Don't pay them for the service. I like AIM. I use it to stay in touch with family members far away.
    Help!!!

8. imfrmars

imfrmars TS Rookie Topic Starter

AIM

[If you want an older version of AIM google aim past versions and you should find what you want.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.