Aim 6.8.15.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have it right. I got a pop up to update AIM, this usually isn't a problem so I updated. I then tried to install AIM Ad Hack which always removes the ads on the latest version until tonight. I have installed and reinstalled umpteen times and I am still getting the ads. Has AD hack not updated since the new AIM? I tried to reinstall the past version of aim and it would not work when I clicked on the icon so I am back to the new version! I hate Ads and I hate AOHELL. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!

I am unable to view your answer but I did figure out how to get ad hack to work, I uninstalled AIm and let ad hack reinstall it, viola no ads!

AIM

Hi

I downloaded the newest version of AIM but I keep getting the pop up to upgrade aim. Has anyone else has this problem? I used Ad Hack to download it on two computers but only one gets the incessiant pop up, typical aol.

Help witih AIM

I went from free AOL to AIM. I have AIM 6.8.14.6 version. I want AIM 6.8.15.1 version. I don't like the looks of my message screen when I am chatting. I like the 6.8.15.1 better. Is there anyone out there that can help me. Can't call AOL. Don't pay them for the service. I like AIM. I use it to stay in touch with family members far away.
Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back